• 2 weeks later...

Remember when Bo was on everyone's list for job openings? Me too! Wish he'd have taken one. We're stuck with him now.

I wish you'd transfer to a different fanbase. With fans like you, we don't need opposing fans.

So when are they announcing Bo at UW? After the Bowl I assume?

Bahaaaaaahaaaa

Man! You guys sure are showing him! I wouldn't even had known this thread existed til' I saw the updates of you guys commenting on this today. Wow! You guys ruled!

You ruined my thread with your fighting, get out.

Your thread was horrible from the start and your sources suck.

A lot of you guys on this board think Bo is a God, If he's so great, and this place sucks(facilities, recruiting, etc.) according to some here, why is no one knocking on his door and why isn't he looking? He probably is looking and AD's are laughing in his agents face. He doesn't want to be here, but nobody is knocking on the door because he is a train wreck. Bottom line is he is going nowhere until we get the balls and money to fire him. This is a great place and program, we can do better. After 14 years of mediocrity, we deserve better.