You ruined my thread with your fighting, get out.

Your thread was horrible from the start and your sources suck.

A lot of you guys on this board think Bo is a God, If he's so great, and this place sucks(facilities, recruiting, etc.) according to some here, why is no one knocking on his door and why isn't he looking? He probably is looking and AD's are laughing in his agents face. He doesn't want to be here, but nobody is knocking on the door because he is a train wreck. Bottom line is he is going nowhere until we get the balls and money to fire him. This is a great place and program, we can do better. After 14 years of mediocrity, we deserve better.

no sense of entitlement there.

A lot of you guys on this board think Bo is a God, If he's so great, and this place sucks(facilities, recruiting, etc.) according to some here, why is no one knocking on his door and why isn't he looking? He probably is looking and AD's are laughing in his agents face. He doesn't want to be here, but nobody is knocking on the door because he is a train wreck. Bottom line is he is going nowhere until we get the balls and money to fire him. This is a great place and program, we can do better. After 14 years of mediocrity, we deserve better.

Youre not allowed to celebrate when we win next year

Its Bozos like you that have never won anything in your life (although I'm sure you'll post differently) who think that what has happened to this program is ok. All we need is nine wins now, but what will it be in 5 years? just get 6 wins and we are successful. You just want your medal for participation. Even with jerks like you around, I still support the team and always have. The kids are great, even though the coaches haven't been. I'll be waiting for ya next year

no sense of entitlement there.

Your GD right I got a sense of entitlement. Me and a lot of people are shelling out hard earned money for tickets, merch, etc. We will see how self-righteous and liberal you are when the sell out streak ends and cuts need to be made to other programs, because the stadium is half full. you don't realize how much the football revenue pays for at the university. It will happen with people like you.

I'm waiting until we hear from Bo's saltwater aquarium guy.

Well they better hurry up and get the fish packed, I heard from the UHaul people down on 27th Street that Bo has 4 large trucks ordered up with a special request for chains to put on the tires if they are needed.

Its Bozos like you that have never won anything in your life (although I'm sure you'll post differently) who think that what has happened to this program is ok. All we need is nine wins now, but what will it be in 5 years? just get 6 wins and we are successful. You just want your medal for participation. Even with jerks like you around, I still support the team and always have. The kids are great, even though the coaches haven't been. I'll be waiting for ya next year

of-course.gif

• 3 weeks later...