Big 10 Championship: OSU v Mich St.

Eric the Red

And yes, the Huskers, minus all the turnovers, had this team. If we can fix that.

Yea and minus I wish they didn't do this and that and minus the yardage they didn't get. face it, they spanked you too.

We were spanked, with a bunch of injuries. Nice.

Well that's the game, everyone's team gets injuries, depth of team matters as well, turnovers, discipline, group cohesion. Some of these things I think you agree Nebraska lacks. Discipline in particular, for the last few seasons.

Our injuries were killer this year. Please. Our turnover, also killer. If somehow we can stop turning the ball over, we are the best in this conference. We turn the ball over that much and yet, we are 8-4. Thats crazy. Fix it Bo!!!!!

And let me say something, the only way this team makes it over the top is with Bo, and with the fans support. If everyone acts like a bunch of...nancies, it helps nothing. The direction of this program is very good. People need to SFTU and watch.

There's only one appropriate response at this time...

giphy.gif