Now THIS is a Bowl Schedule!!!

An injury riddled team that just lost their all-everything starting QB...and they're still picked over the Huskers by nearly everyone.

That is a nice schedule though.

:facepalm:

Acknowledge all of their injuries but ignore all of ours.

I really don't care what "experts" say. It's time to go play the game and see who wins.

I will say this about this year's match up with the Dawgs. I am looking forward to seeing what our front 7 do this year compared to last year. Last year was a joke with Cam Meredith playing DT and one decent LB.

Not sure about anyone else here, but I like it when we aren't favored. Our team plays MUCH better in situations like this. I strongly believe we win this one. Much more improved defense, but still questionable and turnover prone offense. They are without their biggest weapon though, and someone who hurt us the most last year, Aaron Murray. If we can hang with a more talented Georgia team last year, I think we can beat a Georgia team with a lot of key players out.

An injury riddled team that just lost their all-everything starting QB...and they're still picked over the Huskers by nearly everyone.

That is a nice schedule though.

:facepalm:

Acknowledge all of their injuries but ignore all of ours.

I really don't care what "experts" say. It's time to go play the game and see who wins.

SOP

Nice schedule. A couple observation of the picks.

KSU heavy over Mich???

SEC heavy in many of their match ups. Of course, SEC has a nice set up with the likes of Rice, Houston, Duke and playing other UR or much lower ranked teams.

Wisc heavy over SCar???

I like Wisconsin in that game too. Dominant running game with a massive offensive line, fantastic defense, and they have Abberderis.

I like Wisconsin in that game too. Dominant running game with a massive offensive line, fantastic defense, and they have Abberderis.

I thought the same about Wisc the last 3 years when they had Russell Wilson, Montee Ball, great o-line, solid D etc and crapped the bed in their bowl games.

I thought the same about Wisc the last 3 years when they had Russell Wilson, Montee Ball, great o-line, solid D etc and crapped the bed in their bowl games.

They also played Oregon... They also have a different coach..