Texas message boards are melting down

RexIsMyDogg

Boomer Sooner; Horns Down! Until the Bed Pan changing, cronyism culture is completely puked out of Belmont, I am going to root HARD for any team to beat Texas! I truly hate Mack Brown and his selfish, lazy fat ass! (from the SB Nation article)

So I take it the whorns fans are not entirely happy with this development? lol

Awwwwww...Well, ain't karma a motherf*****g, a*******g bitch?

This s**t circus couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of f*****g degenerate cheaters and vermin.

In the end, the whole Mack Brown dynasty was built on fraud, cheating, paying off officials, and ultimately a pot-head QB that out lasted an overrated USC.

May that place burn to the ground, and the whole of college football line up to urinate on their worthless f*****g ashes. :-|

And don't get me started on Chip Brown...like most of the UT fans, there's a special place in hell for his ilk.

Merry f*****g Christmas indeed. :)

• Fire 4

This s**t circus couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of f*****g degenerate cheaters and vermin.

In the end, the whole Mack Brown dynasty was built on fraud, cheating, paying off officials, and ultimately a pot-head QB that out lasted an overrated USC.

May that place burn to the ground, and the whole of college football line up to urinate on their worthless f*****g ashes. :-|

And don't get me started on Chip Brown...like most of the UT fans, there's a special place in hell for his ilk.

What you really need is to let go of your self-restraint and try to express yourself freely.

• Fire 3

Hmmmm.....someone that feels similar to me about Texas. OU is right behind them.

When my son was 3 or 4, he sometimes would ask for a candy bar as we were checking out at the supermarket. If I told him no, which was usually, he would throw himself on the floor, work himself into an outrageous tantrum of screaming, hollering, red-faced rage.

This is what Texas reminds me of right now.

As my son got older, I was able to instill better values in him. I do not think that process will ever work for "We Are TEXAS!"

The height of delusion and self-entitlement. I would be ashamed to be a fan or alumni at this moment. Will it last? Of course it will. Of course.