Ed Cunningham, Mike Patrick, and Jeanine Edwards to call Gator Bowl...

I don't think Ed Cunningham hates Nebraska, but I do think he speaks his mind on controversial calls more than most commentators. It just pisses all of us off because we're usually on the wrong side of those controversial calls.

I like what your saying. I thnk most announcers are good at what they do. There job is to talk for three straight hours. There human. Out of the 100's of comments they make in that span, maybe a handful (barely enough to count on one hand) they might screw up?!?!? and we are so outraged we actually watch the game on mute??!!

• Fire 1

Eds doin color for R&L bowl. I posted this in an update but figured i'd put it here too. He is absolutely horrible!!

Ed Cunningham is a frickin idiot! He literally knows jack about football. How in the hell does he have a job as color on football. I wouldnt hire him to do color for a portapot clean out even though hes more than qualified for that.

Eds doin color for R&L bowl. I posted this in an update but figured i'd put it here too. He is absolutely horrible!!

Ed Cunningham is a frickin idiot! He literally knows jack about football. How in the hell does he have a job as color on football. I wouldnt hire him to do color for a portapot clean out even though hes more than qualified for that.

I was just about to post the exact same thing. All he does is complain and he doesn't know jack sh#t. The game will be on mute at my place.

Taylor Martinessssssss

That's always bugged me about McDonough. Nobody else says it like that, WHY DO YOU??!!

Because technically that's how it's pronounced.

Mar-Tee-Nez

Mar-Tee-Neth in most of Spain and South America.

Mar-Tee-Nes everywhere else.

Lou Holtz: Mar-ti-nez

Ed says: Unfortunately for Tulane he misses that field goal by about 8 inches. If that ball is 12 to 14 inches to the right it probably caroms in for the tie. What a f'ing idiot!!

Yeah, that was classic.

and how many times was it "I didn't see that on the first six replays..."?

Ya. He would stand firmly on his belief of what happened on the play through most of the replays and then as they continued showing it and it was shown his belief was not right he would change said belief. Patrick even called him out. What a complete idiot.