Rose Bowl Discussion Thread

Excel

I'll gladly eat crow here. I thought MSU didn't stand a chance, because they couldn't stop bruising tailback. Glad I was wrong on the result.

Up to you guys now! Go get 'em Bucks! :thumbs

I'm torn. With the suspensions, injuries, and illnesses that have hit the Buckeye team this week, I'm worried about the game, but oddly today made me feel better about our chances too.

I'm torn. With the suspensions, injuries, and illnesses that have hit the Buckeye team this week, I'm worried about the game, but oddly today made me feel better about our chances too.

That is what we expect with Urban Meyer. :P

As long as we get the 2 NC in 4 years, I'll take it.

That is what we expect with Urban Meyer. :P

As long as we get the 2 NC in 4 years, I'll take it.

You better get movin'

I'll gladly eat crow here. I thought MSU didn't stand a chance, because they couldn't stop bruising tailback. Glad I was wrong on the result.

What happened? I haven't been keeping up with the news...I was pretty comfortable when I first saw the matchup and thought you all would win.

What happened? I haven't been keeping up with the news...I was pretty comfortable when I first saw the matchup and thought you all would win.

Stomach Bug/Noravirus/Food poisoning hit the team. Amount of players affected, unknown but Braxton Miller was one of them.

Bradley Roby and Curtis Grant out with injuries.

Noah Spence suspended by the Big Ten (not OSU or NCAA) for conference rule violation (rumor is for taking a non approved dietary supplement - they did not specify PED)