Shawn Watson is Texas' new 'Head Coach' for QBs/Offense

Strong wanted him as OC. His department did not want him along for the ride at all. Sound like (according to NU boosters living in Texas) there are several upset he was 1 -hired and 2- going to be the OC. Sounds like the folks approving contracts wouldn't do it until they met half way and stripped him of the OC title because they want a spread offense rather than one they ran that got them the job. (7th coach of course)

Already a @#$@#$ Shawn Watson thread on ShaggyBevo.

Just read through it. Hilarious.

I wish him the best but I think a lot of people, fair or not, are going to criticize him for the heat he took at Nebraska and they'll say he was only successful at Louisville because of Bridgewater.

Already a @#$@#$ Shawn Watson thread on ShaggyBevo.

Just read through it. Hilarious.

I wish him the best but I think a lot of people, fair or not, are going to criticize him for the heat he took at Nebraska and they'll say he was only successful at Louisville because of Bridgewater.

Horrible hire for TexPN. That being said, I'm definitely going to be tuning in when they play their first big game this year.