New sound system, WiFi potentially on tap for Memorial Stadium

Sirius still gives me goosebumps and every time I hear it, all I think is Husker football. I guess I'm not totally opposed to changing it but I 1) don't want to see it change every game or 2) don't want it to be a popular song or common song that other programs around the country used or have used. I want it to be unique. To my knowledge, the Chicago Bulls are the only other major sports entity out there that uses Sirius. I think there might be a few others though.

The music and video productions at the Vault have to be some of the best in the country. They played some Shawshank Redemption at half time last night to go along with Miles post game presser from NW. What they do there really gets you excited and keeps the crowd in it. However we can do away with the Runza Roundball Challenge.

I'm with you Enhance, I've been going to games since I was 15 and I'm now 30 and Sirus still gives me Goosebumps. Nothing says Husker Football like Sirus but with the way music is and the way kids are these days this move doesn't surprise me..

Kevin Kugler@kevinkugler 15m

@RobinWashut @chrispank I'm excited that he told people that Sirius is done as the tunnel walk music. #cuemikeybo

Wait, what?

I know right? I'm all for upgrading the music selection, but you have to play Sirius for the Tunnel Walk just like you need to play Can You Feel It? leading up to kickoffs.

I don't give a two sh#ts what they play the rest of the game, but it wouldn't be a Husker game without those two songs for me.

So it's music that people are showing up for. Makes sense. Surprised the Glenn Miller Orchestra isn't pumping things out. Would match the level of intensity of the fans that show up for the game.