New sound system, WiFi potentially on tap for Memorial Stadium

Enhance, I think most people wanted it done, but further down on the list behind other things such as the expansion.

That's probably true; but, I thought this sound issue had been prevalent for years dating back to the mid 2000's, possibly even longer. Perhaps serious consideration had been given to expansion even back then.

"This sucks... I liked the old sound system where i couldnt hear anything"

Said no one ever/

Will they crank the sound up so all the blue hairs can hear stuff?

No they Will try to get the motion denied. MEMORIAL STADIUM IS ALREADY TO LOUD WITH ALL THES IMMATURE WHIPPERSNAPPERS STANDING AND YELLING!

How's this for a "we used to walk to school 10 miles each way in the snow" comment >>>> "Back in the day, we had an excellent sound system in the stadium...it was our freaking voices at full throttle!!!"

chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle

!!!!!GO BIG RED!!!!!!

Think they'll ever put a second video screen up behind south stadium?

What? 5 aint enough?

Oh sorry. You must sit in the North. 4 then. 4 aint enough?

Yeah we sit in North Stadium bout halfway up under the left portion of the Huskervision screen. Its viewable but only if the loud gal behind us stand on the cement not the bleacher seat which is never. And Im a towering 5'6.5 so I tend to get lost in a crowd.

If hope they mic the band so the north side can hear it

Why would you want to hear the band? I hate them. I don't like hearing the exact same tune after every play. Did anyone notice in the NC Florida state played that tomahawk chop song after every play. The band can just disappear in my opinion.