POWER CONFERENCES POTENTIALLY COULD HAVE THEIR OWN DIVISION!

We play 13-14 games a year, while winning 9-10. 9-10 of which are against our "peers", as I understand it. So if we have 3 gimme wins in non con, replaced by 3 games against "peers", and we already have a 67%-70% win percentage against our peers, then I would assume we may lose on more game and go 2 for 3 in the extra 3 games against our peers.

My point of course, is that Nebraska would be vying for the top spot in a conference with other very good teams. Playing against those teams regularly would be a better yardstick of where the program is rather than a sloppy four touchdown shitfest against Purdue.

Why do you always act like Nebraska is the only program that plays some sh**ty teams?

We play 13-14 games a year, while winning 9-10. 9-10 of which are against our "peers", as I understand it. So if we have 3 gimme wins in non con, replaced by 3 games against "peers", and we already have a 67%-70% win percentage against our peers, then I would assume we may lose on more game and go 2 for 3 in the extra 3 games against our peers.

My point of course, is that Nebraska would be vying for the top spot in a conference with other very good teams. Playing against those teams regularly would be a better yardstick of where the program is rather than a sloppy four touchdown shitfest against Purdue.

Why do you always act like Nebraska is the only program that plays some sh**ty teams?

I don't, it's my belief that most of Nebraska's success and the ensuing bragging from the fans come from their victories over bad teams. Further, I also believe, in recent years, when Nebraska plays a decent to above average team, they lose, often embarrassingly.

• Fire 4

I don't, it's my belief that most of Nebraska's success and the ensuing bragging from the fans come from their victories over bad teams. Further, I also believe, in recent years, when Nebraska plays a decent to above average team, they lose, often embarrassingly.

Bo is 3-1 against BCS-conference teams that ended the year with the same number of wins Nebraska did.

what is the consensus on nebraska's best win over the last three years?

Doubt there will be consensus but I would probably go for 2011 Michigan State - an 11-3 team that barely lost the B1G Championship Game and beat Georgia in the Outback Bowl. The Spartans finished ranked #10/11 and we totally dominated them - won 24-3 and they only had 187 yards of offense.

what is the consensus on nebraska's best win over the last three years?

SDSU.

i think southern miss in 2012 was our most complete game, but 2011 msu at home was probably our best win.

Yeah honestly that was a good win. But why not 2011 OSU, really most of the wins that year in conference were pretty good. But MSU would probably be tops.

My only question: What 80 teams are going to be considered Power House quality?

Half the teams now in the 5 conferences are weak and they want to go to 16 teams per conference. IMO, we will still have the non-confernce quality teams that we play now.

Yeah honestly that was a good win. But why not 2011 OSU, really most of the wins that year in conference were pretty good. But MSU would probably be tops.

i am looking for games from start to finish. best overall performance and win. ohio st., while awesome, was not a great game for us. it was an incredible qtr. and a half, though. also, not a quality opponent at the time.

another game for consideration would be the 2011 psu game because they were 12th (IIRC) and it was on the road. but that was a unique situation.