2013-14 Seniors in NFL Draft

QMany

How cruel would it be to the rest of the league if the Seahawks ended up with him?

They probably would take him if he's available in the mid rounds. Guys like Jeremy Lane, Walter Thurmond, and Byron Maxwell (all who could start for nearly ever other team but sat in SEA) are going to garner big money on the market. They do have another big corner though in Tharold Simon. Baptiste is probably better than him though.

How cruel would it be to the rest of the league if the Seahawks ended up with him?

They probably would take him if he's available in the mid rounds. Guys like Jeremy Lane, Walter Thurmond, and Byron Maxwell (all who could start for nearly ever other team but sat in SEA) are going to garner big money on the market. They do have another big corner though in Tharold Simon. Baptiste is probably better than him though.

I was halfway joking. Seattle has a lot of needs on the offensive side of the ball I'm sure they wouldn't mind addressing (WR,TE,OL)..... If I was Seattle I'd draft a QB somewhere in the middle rounds. Wilson is a gamer, but if that defense ever takes a couple steps back he won't be enough for continued success.....

I was halfway joking. Seattle has a lot of needs on the offensive side of the ball I'm sure they wouldn't mind addressing (WR,TE,OL)..... If I was Seattle I'd draft a QB somewhere in the middle rounds. Wilson is a gamer, but if that defense ever takes a couple steps back he won't be enough for continued success.....

If it is a QB you want, wait until next year when there will be plenty of talented ones to pick from. This years class is weak after number one.

If it is a QB you want, wait until next year when there will be plenty of talented ones to pick from. This years class is weak after number one.

tumblr_liyyr9Su4m1qc96mp.gif