Junior Day (Feb 1)

One that I was surprised is not coming is Seward's Adam Holtorf, who is going to the Wisky J-day instead.

Haven't seen anything official on Decker or Strong? Anyone confirm whether they are coming or not?

Would be nice to have these guys but it's not nearly as important for the local kids to come to these events as they can visit about any time.

True, but I think it helps to build class cohesion and peer recruiting when we have local guys in with the national kids how visit. It was great to have Luke Gifford this year as he starting a testing group for the commits and some of the recruits. That seemed to help solidify the class throughout the season.

True, but I think it helps to build class cohesion and peer recruiting when we have local guys in with the national kids how visit. It was great to have Luke Gifford this year as he starting a testing group for the commits and some of the recruits. That seemed to help solidify the class throughout the season.

I agree. But it's not too surprising if they choose to go somewhere else because they'll have lots of chances to visit here.

I agree.  But it's not too surprising if they choose to go somewhere else because they'll have lots of chances to visit here.

Agreed.

@NateClouse: #Huskers have an impressive group of 2015's coming for Jr. Day this weekend @HuskerOnline has confirmed 16 so far: http://t.co/8UD9ml5ml6 $

@NateClouse: @HuskersFB Over half of the group has offers already and 4 Rivals250 players. Pretty solid group.

247 is reporting only nine visitors, all in the OP (minus Jaelin Austin, plus Grant Schmidt). These things are usually pretty fluid, so I would not be surprised to hear more changes until this weekend.

From kids that have attended? Yes. At junior day? Not in the last few years. Think we have a good shot this year.

Next years class will be interesting with how few scholarships look to be available. The staff might have to be really picky with how they accept commits. Just based on the senior class only we only have 11-12 guys, really small graduating class.

From kids that have attended? Yes. At junior day? Not in the last few years. Think we have a good shot this year.

Next years class will be interesting with how few scholarships look to be available. The staff might have to be really picky with how they accept commits. Just based on the senior class only we only have 11-12 guys, really small graduating class.

I thought I remembered early on in this recruiting cycle it was looking like we were going to take fewer than 20, and now we're looking at 25-26. Was I misremembering that or am I overly optimistic we'll be able to sign a bunch of quality kids next year.