Junior Day (Feb 1)

From kids that have attended? Yes. At junior day? Not in the last few years. Think we have a good shot this year.

Next years class will be interesting with how few scholarships look to be available. The staff might have to be really picky with how they accept commits. Just based on the senior class only we only have 11-12 guys, really small graduating class.

I thought I remembered early on in this recruiting cycle it was looking like we were going to take fewer than 20, and now we're looking at 25-26. Was I misremembering that or am I overly optimistic we'll be able to sign a bunch of quality kids next year.

Could be, we had 19 seniors this year with schollies and had a bunch open up from players leaving. I don't think we want to hope for that kind of turnover and non-contributors leaving every year though.

Could be, we had 19 seniors this year with schollies and had a bunch open up from players leaving. I don't think we want to hope for that kind of turnover and non-contributors leaving every year though.

Exactly right. Suttles still counted against our number this past year and now Afalava and Moss are gone too. Add in possibly a couple guys who've been here four years but not really seen the field (Guy, etc.) and we've "gained" 4-6 more slots.

Guess Adam Holtorff will not make it to Wisky Jr Day but will take an unofficial to Nebraska next week.

@NateClouse: 2015 Seward (Neb.) OL/DL Adam Holtorff will not be able to attend JR Day at #Wisconsin this weekend due to basketball conflict. #nebpreps

@NateClouse: 2015 Seward (Neb.) OL/DL Adam Holtorff tells me he is planning to take an unofficial visit to #Nebraska on Feb. 7th. #Huskers #nebpreps