SIGNED - CB Avery Anderson

@Cassidy_Rob: #Utah has offered Nebraska DB commit Avery Anderson, who won the DB MVP award at RCS Chicago Sunday. Don't expect that to change his status.

@CWSears: @Cassidy_Rob I see him changing his mind, again...before it's over.

@Cassidy_Rob: @CWSears I'd be pretty surprised if that happened. We'll see.

@CWSears: @Cassidy_Rob @CWSears Might be right but...it wasn't long ago the family was sold on Graham and Co.

@Cassidy_Rob: #Utah has offered Nebraska DB commit Avery Anderson, who won the DB MVP award at RCS Chicago Sunday. Don't expect that to change his status.

@CWSears: @Cassidy_Rob @CWSears Might be right but...it wasn't long ago the family was sold on Graham and Co.

If memory serves, Anderson's family had plans to move to Arizona when his father retired (hence the commit to ASU), but they decided to stay in Colorado (prompting the decommit). This allowed him to open his recruitment and was sold on Nebraska. Proximity to family seems to factor into his decision, but unless they move to Florida, I'm not worried about him decommitting anytime soon.

Robin Washut@RobinWashut 4m

#Huskers five 2015 commits at the Chicago #RivalsCamp pic.twitter.com/I8jznjDFXx

Bm0Pqr0CAAEJFzR.jpg

Bm0T4sPIEAADD0q.jpg

Here is a video discussing the performances of each of the 5 Husker commits at the Rivals camp.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/rcs-chicago-recap-1125586

It's good to see these guys hanging out together and hopefully forming a friendship with each other. I'm really hoping that helps us keep them all committed!

With his plans as an early enrollee and the talk about his "best friend" (Eric Lee) rooming together next January...the only way I see him looking elsewhere is if Bo and Co is gone. I loved seeing his genuine excitement when talking with Callahan after last weekends camp. Pretty cool

Guys, CWSears is a Arizona sports guy that is probably a little mad still.

Guys, CWSears is a Arizona sports guy that is probably a little mad still.

Haters gonna hate.

Really impressed with this guys film from the Rivals Camp (it's not here... can be found in the 2015 recruiting page, it's on all the Nebraska commits). That said, boy was it apparent (at least in my opinion) that this guy is much more comfortable at safety. That's where he's been playing during high school and I'm sure the CB thing is still relatively new to him. I'm excited to see what someone with his elite skill can do with some proper CB coaching.

• 2 weeks later...