SIGNED - CB Avery Anderson

Why?

Why not a shutdown corner and not the 3rd best CB on the field?

Who was one of our best players on D the last 2 years? Imo, esp last season, it was Ciante. He played Nickel/peso. Was on the field pretty much all the time. Thats the position i see him in.
  • 2 weeks later...
#Huskers commits continue to turn heads. RT @rivalsmike Mile High 7-on-7: Top performers http://shar.es/VFEeA

#7 Top Performer (#3 Best DB, Lee was #1). Interesting that the report says Avery looked better at safety than corner. He plays safety in HS, got top DB honors at the Rivals camp in Chicago based on his 1-on-1 play (which he played off-coverage and used his speed to close when the ball was thrown), but is being recruited as a CB. His true position may be at safety. Luckily, Bo has no qualms with rotating his DB to get the most out of them.

Don't quote me but I think I remember them saying they will be at multiple games. Have to take their football schedules/personal life into account too...Avery could have something that weekend.

it won't surprise me to see them at more than one game, but with 7 home games, I figured he would have choose a more interesting opponent. You might be right in that it works best for his schedule.

Don't quote me but I think I remember them saying they will be at multiple games. Have to take their football schedules/personal life into account too...Avery could have something that weekend.

it won't surprise me to see them at more than one game, but with 7 home games, I figured he would have choose a more interesting opponent. You might be right in that it works best for his schedule.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Avery unofficial on Eric's official and vice versa. That's what I'd think they plan on doing, but I'm just guessing.