QB Joe Burrow [Ohio State - Signed LOI]

Delton does not have an offer. Honestly, at this point, based on film, I'd rate it as: 1a) Dillman 1b) Burrow 2) Delton.

Burrow's film is fantastic. He's a marvelous scrambler and seems to run an offense very similar to ours. Lots of short to intermediate routes and lots of crossing stuff.

Though, at this point, we know nothing of the coaches interest in Burrow, while its confirmed 3 coaches have visited Delton multiple times.

Delton does not have an offer. Honestly, at this point, based on film, I'd rate it as: 1a) Dillman 1b) Burrow 2) Delton.

Burrow's film is fantastic. He's a marvelous scrambler and seems to run an offense very similar to ours. Lots of short to intermediate routes and lots of crossing stuff.

Though, at this point, we know nothing of the coaches interest in Burrow, while its confirmed 3 coaches have visited Delton multiple times.

Then why is there a profile for Delton and not Burrow? Isn't there a rule about only making them for people with N offers?

I was aware of the rule about offers being the prerequisite for the profile, but created a profile for Delton on a whim because Barney, Garrison, and Beck have all made visits to his hometown to visit him multiple times... An offer seems to be on its way.

It's not a big deal and it's happened several times. But since that's the rule of thumb, it can be confusing sometimes. He seems likely to get an offer so it'll be fine.

Upset to read today that Burrow said he hasn't been hearing from us but grew up rooting for us. Went on to say he hasn't been rooting for us as much anymore since we haven't been in contact with him. Hope we don't mess this up. Probably would have been a good idea to atleast keep in touch with a good legacy like him. Must feel good about Delton or someone.

I don't think it's so much when as what order. Perhaps it was the same with Darlington and Stanton (I don't know) but it seems like we're aware of him but we continue to offer other QBs and not him. That would be pretty telling to me. And it's not like everyone else is beating down his door either - West Virginia is his only big five conference offer, and Morgantown is a 2.5 hour drive from his house.

I don't think it's so much when as what order. Perhaps it was the same with Darlington and Stanton (I don't know) but it seems like we're aware of him but we continue to offer other QBs and not him. That would be pretty telling to me. And it's not like everyone else is beating down his door either - West Virginia is his only big five conference offer, and Morgantown is a 2.5 hour drive from his house.

This is my take as well. It seemed that Armstrong and Stanton were in the first 2 waves of offers. It seems like Burrow is a 3rd or 4th wave of offers plan right now. Could also be waiting to see how he develops his Sr. year. Personally I love the idea of legacies, so I am not sure what to make of this.

His brother is on 247, Jamie Burrow. He claims he's has offers from the likes of Bama and Ohio State. They just haven't been reported yet. Darlington took a while to get an offer, May I believe. Even thou he was well known by the staff. Staff always takes a shot at the high end QBs first.

His brother is on 247, Jamie Burrow. He claims he's has offers from the likes of Bama and Ohio State. They just haven't been reported yet. Darlington took a while to get an offer, May I believe. Even thou he was well known by the staff. Staff always takes a shot at the high end QBs first.

If he has offers from OSU and Alabama wouldn't he be considered "high end?" It just doesn't seem like he is on the Staffs's priority list.