Petteway.....(OWH)

Comish

Opps. I misspelled his name in the title. Should be Petteway. Unsure how to correct it.

Surely a guy with that kind of potential deserves to have his name spelled correctly.

You can click on "Edit" in the OP then "Use Full Editor" to change the thread title. Unless someone else does it first. ;)

Opps. I misspelled his name in the title. Should be Petteway. Unsure how to correct it.

Surely a guy with that kind of potential deserves to have his name spelled correctly.

You can click on "Edit" in the OP then "Use Full Editor" to change the thread title. Unless someone else does it first. ;)

Thanks ! :thumbs

Petteway wont leave after this year... No concerns there. If he has aspirations for the NBA, he will need to prove his skill in front of a national audience.

He is a good player, but isnt the pure scorer that he will need to be to make it in the NBA, but i think he is well on his way.

If we can find a guard that can distribute the ball, that will allow him to become even more dangerous... As the offense evolves, his ability to show his skills will as well.

I love the future for Petteway

He does have tremendous upside! I think he knows that he needs to get better at being the "guy" even with defenses keying on you. He also has to be improve his mindset and body language when things aren't going smoothly - In his last game he had 5 points, 4 turnovers and seemed "checked out".

Petteway wont leave after this year... No concerns there. If he has aspirations for the NBA, he will need to prove his skill in front of a national audience.

He is a good player, but isnt the pure scorer that he will need to be to make it in the NBA, but i think he is well on his way.

If we can find a guard that can distribute the ball, that will allow him to become even more dangerous... As the offense evolves, his ability to show his skills will as well.

I love the future for Petteway

Would love to get another Tyronn Lue in the mix. It would open up things for those like Terran Petteway

He's nowhere near ready. He has nba potential but second time through the league I think he gets exposed. It doesn't help that this team is giving him zero in the help department. Shields has regressed. Where did his attitude and aggression go. He's playing timid and unsure. Too much pass then stand and wait for someone else to do something. Pettaway is getting the ball at the end of the shot clock and everyone is standing waiting for him to finish. Their inept offense has bled into their defense. And these problems are magnified 10 fold on the road.