S Hunter Dale [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Rich Fisher just retweeted a tweet from a Penn St coach about dropping a prospect due to their behavior on social media.. Take it for what it's worth

My neighbor just retweeted Rihanna's tweet about how Chris Brown is not a man. Take it for what its worth.

Tangent!

It was done in total sarcasm to show how worthless twitter is. So, slight tangent with more tongue in cheek.

Maybe worthless to you. Not worthless to 17 year old kids who tweet 100 times a day and the coaches who sift through it. Sorry I tried to bring you relevant information man, my apologies.

Rich Fisher just retweeted a tweet from a Penn St coach about dropping a prospect due to their behavior on social media.. Take it for what it's worth

My neighbor just retweeted Rihanna's tweet about how Chris Brown is not a man. Take it for what its worth.

Tangent!

It was done in total sarcasm to show how worthless twitter is. So, slight tangent with more tongue in cheek.

Maybe worthless to you. Not worthless to 17 year old kids who tweet 100 times a day and the coaches who sift through it. Sorry I tried to bring you relevant information man, my apologies.
You make a great point Atbone. In fact, your first post about Penn St dropping a prospect because of comments made on social media is an excellent example of the significance of social media in the recruiting process.

I didn't want to say anything when we were recruiting him, but know it appears were out, I'll comment. I don't understand why he his so highly ranked and has such good offers. From my review of the film, the best he has is his ball hawk skills and knowledge of defenses.

Are you serious? What are the two things most of our defense has lacked in recent seasons? I think those are EXACTLY what we want as attributes.

Those can be taught. Athletic attributes cannot. Moreover, he will have to change the way he plays to fit our scheme, and a large part of those attributes will not transfer fluidly.

I didn't want to say anything when we were recruiting him, but know it appears were out, I'll comment. I don't understand why he his so highly ranked and has such good offers. From my review of the film, the best he has is his ball hawk skills and knowledge of defenses.

Are you serious? What are the two things most of our defense has lacked in recent seasons? I think those are EXACTLY what we want as attributes.

Those can be taught. Athletic attributes cannot. Moreover, he will have to change the way he plays to fit our scheme, and a large part of those attributes will not transfer fluidly.

• 2 weeks later...