Okay, which one of you's behind this?

papersun87

#9wins was good enough for Tom Osborne.Taylor Martinez is the best quarterback to ever play for Nebraska. Harvey Perlman meddles in the program too much. Bo Pelini inherited a wrecked ship, Osborne inherited a team that had won two of the previous three national championships. The cameras always focus on Bo. Tape-gate. Bo can't recruit. Bill Callahan didn't wear Nebraska gear to a presser once. Aaron Green didn't get a fair chance. Neither did Cody Green. It's not easy being Green. Too many 11am games. Tim Miles is better at social media than Bo. Hire Scott Frost. Barney Cotton is the root of all our woes. A player said something on twitter. So much for Nebraska being the greatest fans. It's the defense. :01 second on the clock in 2009. We should be back in the Big XII.

He didn't wear any Oakland Raiders gear at pressers either.

#9wins was good enough for Tom Osborne.Taylor Martinez is the best quarterback to ever play for Nebraska. Harvey Perlman meddles in the program too much. Bo Pelini inherited a wrecked ship, Osborne inherited a team that had won two of the previous three national championships. The cameras always focus on Bo. Tape-gate. Bo can't recruit. Bill Callahan didn't wear Nebraska gear to a presser once. Aaron Green didn't get a fair chance. Neither did Cody Green. It's not easy being Green. Too many 11am games. Tim Miles is better at social media than Bo. Hire Scott Frost. Barney Cotton is the root of all our woes. A player said something on twitter. So much for Nebraska being the greatest fans. It's the defense. :01 second on the clock in 2009. We should be back in the Big XII.

Better throw something in there about Eichorst for good measure too.

I forgot "Bo only hires his friends" too. Bugger.

I forgot "Bo only hires his friends" too. Bugger.

...Bo doesn't play backups enough. ESPN sucks and the media hates Nebraska. Stars don't matter ---> Our average stars are higher than our ranking suggests! Signing small classes hurts your rankings. Signing large classes means you recruit more lower ranked players so it hurts your ranking. More option. What happened to the fullback? Callahan got rid of the entire walk-on program. Does Bo ever take a good picture? The best fans come from naturally strong families....

I think I love this thread.

You know what I think? I think I saw some empty seats during the Southern Miss game, so I think the sellout streak is over.

GOOD! That means theyll fire Bo since its his fault! Then theyll hire Nick Saban, Mark Richt and Scott Frost! And then we will go undefeated for eternity! #EntitledHuskerFan

I think I love this thread.

You know what I think? I think I saw some empty seats during the Southern Miss game, so I think the sellout streak is over.

GOOD! That means theyll fire Bo since its his fault! Then theyll hire Nick Saban, Mark Richt and Scott Frost! And then we will go undefeated for eternity! #EntitledHuskerFan

vB9B5.gif

Okay, which one of you's behind this?

https://petitions.wh...adgers/tL7Fs92v

Only 99,998 signatures to go. :facepalm:

My question is, how did you find out about this petition?

For kicks, I created a petition on the White House website, just to understand the process. This is what they sent me in return:

Thank you for creating a petition on We the People!

You now have 30 days to get 100,000 signatures in order for your petition to be reviewed by the White House. Until your petition has 150 signatures, it will only be available from the following URL and will not be publicly viewable on the Open Petitions section of We the People.

So for you to have known about this petition when it only had two signatures means either you or someone you know created it. Was that "someone you know" someone on another message board, a friend, someone from twitter, or what?

Don't hold out on us, papersun!

:)

Edit, grr, can't embed the tweet. Here's a screencap.

peti_zpsc2b9abc5.png

Edit again: for what it's worth, crap like this is why everyone hates us.