Jamal Turner QB "experiment"

Jesus, people are acting like Stanton and Armstrong weren't getting any reps or instruction because of JT. Unless they switched places with JT and were playing receiver, Im pretty sure they got their reps and instruction at the QB position...

And some people are acting like there's an infinite amount of practice time. This just seems weird to roll out when the message out earlier in the week was "keeping it simple, run 5 plays 10 times, not 10 plays 5 times, etc etc etc"

• Fire 1
Polo, if/when Bo gets fired, you need to apply for the job. You have all the answers and seem like you'd be a championship winning head football coach

Since you've changed over to insulting me I'm going to assume I had at least a semi valid point.

• Fire 1
Polo, if/when Bo gets fired, you need to apply for the job. You have all the answers and seem like you'd be a championship winning head football coach

Since you've changed over to insulting me I'm going to assume I had at least a semi valid point.

Im not insulting you. You question the decisions of the coaching staff all the time. Only someone who thinks they can do better does that. Id be willing to give you a couple years.

And no, you don't have a valid point, bc you weren't at practice. None of us were. All we have are a bunch of tweets saying JT spent some time practicing the QB position. Nothing about Stanton or Armstrong not getting enough time at the QB position.

Im not insulting you. You question the decisions of the coaching staff all the time. Only someone who thinks they can do better does that. Id be willing to give you a couple years.

And no, you don't have a valid point, bc you weren't at practice. None of us were. All we have are a bunch of tweets saying JT spent some time practicing the QB position. Nothing about Stanton or Armstrong not getting enough time at the QB position.

No, fans do that. And I'm just asking questions any person who's tried to manage training with finite time would.

And if you'd bother to read what I wrote first, instead of just knee-jerk with the "NUpolo8 is being critical again" you'd have seen that I like the potential on offense and who the QB might be. I'd just rather Turner work on his position, he could stand to.

• Fire 2

No, fans do that. And I'm just asking questions any person who's tried to manage training with finite time would.

And if you'd bother to read what I wrote first, instead of just knee-jerk with the "NUpolo8 is being critical again" you'd have seen that I like the potential on offense and who the QB might be. I'd just rather Turner work on his position, he could stand to.

Don't worry, Im sure that will happen

Don't worry, Im sure that will happen

You'll excuse me if I don't harbor the same myopia, ask questions and generally talk football in a football forum I hope.

• Fire 1

You'll excuse me if I don't harbor the same myopia, ask questions and generally talk football in a football forum I hope.

Its one practice. Ill hold off judgment for a few weeks before I start to freak out

Let's freak out. It'll be -awesome-

• Fire 1

IMO, this is getting him some reps for the following reasons:

1) Out stuff for other teams to worry about. Get some rumors out there

2) Actually use JT in a limited roll as an actual situational QB or in the Wildcat

3) Last year we were down to our 3rd string and a walk on (TA, RKIII and Ryker)

Counter point

1) For 6 yrs I thought Bo would finally do something to prepare for the future with opponents ie calling vanilla O, Vanilla D etc...... Unfortunately, Bo hasn't shown to be this forward of a thinker. Yet. Hopefully this is the year when 1 game plan rolls into the next game

2) This seems probable. I could see JT to TA all day long in regards to the coaches not afraid to let TA lower a shoulder. I really think Martinez with Rex in for the Rexcat was a wasted guy on the field. No way the coaches would have ever tried to get him the ball. TA. Yes. He is a baller.

3) Makes a lot of sense. With previous injuries to key positions in Bo's tenure ie all of them (positions).............. Bo and Co are trying to be ready for whatever the season throws at them

Lastly, if it is really because the staff thinks he has a chance to be the #1, we might be in trouble...........

I just hope you can win more than 9 games.

If by talking football you mean turn every thread until a bash Bo thread, then I agree.

I'm not bashing Bo in the slightest here. I even complimented the offense. Carry on.

• Fire 1