GT: B1G Tournament - #24 Ohio State vs Nebraska - 1:30PM - ESPN

Put this one on the coaches. Totally unprepared for a full court press. And I can't say this enough. Terran Petteway gets the worst fouls of anybody I've ever seen play. They are usually lazy fouls with no awareness of the big picture. Up by 18 and we lose because of shot selection and foul trouble. That's not a talent issue.

Don't forget not boxing out on the defensive boards and or getting an inbound pass in.

• Fire 1

Haspula and everyone else whining and moaning:

If you think the refs are to blame for this game then you were very selective in what you were paying attention to.

The final foul count was 26 to 21.

Cool your jets because your insinuations and hissy fits are embarrassing and sour grapes.

We lost by four to a ranked team while being out-rebounded, out-assisted, out-blocked and out-shot. It happens.

• Fire 4
Put this one on the coaches. Totally unprepared for a full court press. And I can't say this enough. Terran Petteway gets the worst fouls of anybody I've ever seen play. They are usually lazy fouls with no awareness of the big picture. Up by 18 and we lose because of shot selection and foul trouble. That's not a talent issue.

Don't forget not boxing out on the defensive boards and or getting an inbound pass in.

i said in earlier that we are the laziest rebound team I've ever seen.

Guys, although we lost this game, I can't see them kicking us to the curb at the NCAA tournament.

OSU was in the top 25 throughout and we went toe to toe with them and actually looked to be the better team up till the foul fest began!

If Iowa is in, we sure as hell should be in. I know that's not how it works as they look at the body of work (season) but I think they have to see the last 12 games as having meaning as well.

You know what, regardless, this team was fun to be rooting for and great to be part of. If its the NIT then so be it, the VAULT will be rocking!

i said in earlier that we are the laziest rebound team I've ever seen.

yes, that has to change... over the last couple of months this has been my only criticism. this has to change to be more competetive at this level

Haspula and everyone else whining and moaning:

If you think the refs are to blame for this game then you were very selective in what you were paying attention to.

The final foul count was 26 to 21.

Cool your jets because your insinuations and hissy fits are embarrassing and sour grapes.

We lost by four to a ranked team while being out-rebounded, out-assisted, out-blocked and out-shot. It happens.

It was poor, but both directions. Ohio St. just has more depth then we do.

We have no depth and when our best players are on the bench it is tough to execute.
And why does our best player spend 10 minutes a game on the bench? He plays too nonchalant on defense and picks up ticky tack fouls. He doesn't seem to understand how to play defense without fouling. He doesn't understand that helping out on the defensive end by reaching and picking up fouls actually hurts your team.