GT: B1G Tournament - #24 Ohio State vs Nebraska - 1:30PM - ESPN

Guys, although we lost this game, I can't see them kicking us to the curb at the NCAA tournament.

OSU was in the top 25 throughout and we went toe to toe with them and actually looked to be the better team up till the foul fest began!

If Iowa is in, we sure as hell should be in. I know that's not how it works as they look at the body of work (season) but I think they have to see the last 12 games as having meaning as well.

You know what, regardless, this team was fun to be rooting for and great to be part of. If its the NIT then so be it, the VAULT will be rocking!

Beating MSU and Wiscy is more then Shockers did all year, if anyone gets in, especially counting last half of the season it should be Huskers.

To all the people saying the fouls were 26-21 you have to watch the game. Sure not a huge descrepancy on paper but you have to look at the fouls called. Benny even grazes craft"whistle" craft mauls pettaway "great defense". This wasn't all on the refs as we played like sh#t at the end but they take part of the blame no matter what you say.

• Fire 1

To all the people saying the fouls were 26-21 you have to watch the game. Sure not a huge descrepancy on paper but you have to look at the fouls called. Benny even grazes craft"whistle" craft mauls pettaway "great defense". This wasn't all on the refs as we played like sh#t at the end but they take part of the blame no matter what you say.

Pettaway body checks Craft "no foul"

Craft goes for a reach in the final minute "whistle"

We have no depth and when our best players are on the bench it is tough to execute.
And why does our best player spend 10 minutes a game on the bench? He plays too nonchalant on defense and picks up ticky tack fouls. He doesn't seem to understand how to play defense without fouling. He doesn't understand that helping out on the defensive end by reaching and picking up fouls actually hurts your team.

We have no depth and when our best players are on the bench it is tough to execute.
And why does our best player spend 10 minutes a game on the bench? He plays too nonchalant on defense and picks up ticky tack fouls. He doesn't seem to understand how to play defense without fouling. He doesn't understand that helping out on the defensive end by reaching and picking up fouls actually hurts your team.

One night is not the whole year. This is what happened today.

This was disappointing but we have had a great season by Nebraska standards and I am proud of them getting to where they have this year.

They will get an invite to the dance and that is a 16 year improvement.

True, lets hope osu makes a run in the BTT

One team was allowed to travel, the other was not. Sorry, that's bullsh-t.

You saying he didn't travel at the end there?

Shields did but I think it was Ross went for a stroll in the park on the previous possession and got a foul call

yeah he seemed to take a few steps but the fact of the matter is, it shouldnt have gotten to that point IMO

Pettaway body checks Craft "no foul"

Craft goes for a reach in the final minute "whistle"

Ok that was just a bad miss call. Craft sold it also I loved the little high pitch yell craft through in after getting pushed.

One team was allowed to travel, the other was not. Sorry, that's bullsh-t.

You saying he didn't travel at the end there?

Shields did but I think it was Ross went for a stroll in the park on the previous possession and got a foul call

My issue is not that Shields got called... my issue is that Ross did not.