Warren Mic'd Up

SO he did not know one coach on the staff? I guess that whole "Bo only hires friends that are yes men" opinion is done now.

It's a start. Doesn't mean he didn't do it before...

It also probably made sense for him to do it before. If I'm starting something new, I want known commodities. I can take guys where I know the good and bad and work with it. Once I have a foundation set up, then I can start making more risky moves. I wouldn't want to start out with a bunch of unknowns.

• Fire 1

[

SO he did not know one coach on the staff? I guess that whole "Bo only hires friends that are yes men" opinion is done now.

It also probably made sense for him to do it before. If I'm starting something new, I want known commodities. I can take guys where I know the good and bad and work with it. Once I have a foundation set up, then I can start making more risky moves. I wouldn't want to start out with a bunch of unknowns.

Bo managed to pull off the rare "familiar guys who were risky moves" Good bit of hustle.

Who was the last hire that was one of Bo's buddies?

Joseph? Or Fischer?

Barney? I don't know, I never claimed to know...

Jesus, if you don't know then don't make dumb comments.

• Fire 6

Joseph? Or Fischer?

Did Fisher have any prior ties to Pelini? I didn't think he did.

I guess Joseph was a GA at LSU for one year when Pelini was there. But he was an SEC DB coach before coming here and has now been hired back to the SEC so I don't think he fits the common caricature of a guy who isn't qualified but just got hired because he was Bo's friend.