Blackshirt Linebackers

Banderas was the first-team MIKE for the entire practice.

God damn it...
I thought I read a tweet that said him and Michael rose split time with the first team reps

Yeah, the first report I saw said it was all Banderas but later I saw the other report saying they split. I'd say it's more likely they split time. Banderas must have gotten the first shot, though.

God damn it...
I thought I read a tweet that said him and Michael rose split time with the first team reps

Yeah, the first report I saw said it was all Banderas but later I saw the other report saying they split. I'd say it's more likely they split time. Banderas must have gotten the first shot, though.

Snatched it away from Mike Rose

God damn it...

Why are you angry?

Bando sucks and Rose is the man. End of story.

Edit: And if that isn't enough, Rose isn't a thief. Put Banderas' ass on the bench and be done.

Ouch! U mad bro?

Strong, strong dislike for Banderas. I've always thought he was a poor LB technique wise and then he had his speed exposed in every game I watched. And then he went and shot his character too. Good enough reasons for me.

God damn it...

Why are you angry?

Edit: And if that isn't enough, Rose isn't a thief. Put Banderas' ass on the bench and be done.

Ouch! U mad bro?

Strong, strong dislike for Banderas. I've always thought he was a poor LB technique wise and then he had his speed exposed in every game I watched. And then he went and shot his character too. Good enough reasons for me.

Are you sure you weren't watching Rose when you refer to his speed getting exposed? Bando is really fast, he can run with the backs in coverage.

God damn it...

Why are you angry?

Ouch! U mad bro?

Ya he's never been the same since Banderas stole his bike

• Fire 1

God damn it...

Snatched it away from Mike Rose

Any chance we're overanalyzing this a tad? This is just one day of practice. Heck, for all we know, Rose might be running with the 1s tomorrow or later in the week. Bo might be trying to give them both experience in Quarterbacking the defense. Bo's defenses do seem pretty reliant on the Mike LB making/delivering pre-snap calls and signals. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I could have sworn we suffered after losing Compton for portion of one year, because his replacement was comfortable with all of the pre-snap roles of the Mike position.

Anyways, having two solid guys at this position is not a bad thing...

He was the state champion in the 110 Hurdles in one of the fastest winning times over the last several years. You seem to be hung up on saying he's slow but this simply isn't accurate.

He was the state champion in the 110 Hurdles in one of the fastest winning times over the last several years. You seem to be hung up on saying he's slow but this simply isn't accurate.

If I wasn't swamped at work and taking summer classes, I'd go back through the season and find the clips and put them together. I get my wisdom teeth out this weekend and will be nice and high with nothing to do - maybe I will this weekend.