Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

Cost was the size of the box and needing it there in 2 days. I can get some, and send them regular UPS if you guys want them. It was my fault I waited to the last minute, no one else's. Let me know, or I can send some cash for Knapplc to spend on goodies!!!

I think they are only sold in SoCal, kind of took over the local area. Only sold at one grocery chain and a small one at that. Gluten free. Actually some local restaurants, sold them as their own. Pretty good for chips out of a bag. I quit eating that stuff last summer, but I can get you guys some if needed.

I've requested that Saturday off from work so I tentatively plan to be there. I really can't bring much more than beer but I'll be sure to share. I'll try to make the Friday beforehand thingy as well.

Since my wife and kids are with me, can you bring me some Odouls or SamAdams.

Wife keeps the leash quite taught you know.

I think they are only sold in SoCal, kind of took over the local area. Only sold at one grocery chain and a small one at that. Gluten free. Actually some local restaurants, sold them as their own. Pretty good for chips out of a bag. I quit eating that stuff last summer, but I can get you guys some if needed.

Not going to turn down an offer for free food but don't put yourself out of a bunch of cash for it man. We're all a bunch of losers that will eat anything.

Oh the chips. Drooling all over again! Kids definitely welcome. Which reminds me, I better pack up the Flabongos....... (or not...google it for those that don't recall).

yeah, you bring them, and I might just have to flabongo you right upside your head. LOL.

My son'll bring his football and baseball glove and ball. Just a heads up there Grill.

Also, I'm gonna bring a crockpot full of little smokies along with the cookies. Just for the sake of having something hot on the table as well.

So put me down for 4 dozen frosted Eileens cookies. 24 chocolate chip. 24 sugar. And a crocker of bbq smokies.

tumblr_inline_mvcmw1QaAM1qm9y0a.gif