Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

I'd like to make an appearance and might, all depends on whether my decrepit mother and two brothers would be "down to hang". Wish the gf could come but, tis the life of a nanny's man. Not sure what I could bring due to my multi-dorito bag plan is now being surpassed by the mystical chips of the West.

Remember what I said about the flamingos or whatever the hell.........

I might beat you there Grill. If not, it'll be close.

I might follow you from my place, park somewhere nearby, and hop in with you over to the lot if you don't mind.

Fine by me. We're actually takin two vehicles in. Suburban and my truck. We got enough people goin and wife and kids can go home after the game and dont have to tag along with me and so on.

They are actually made in Oregon, only sold in WINCO here, but I think you could find out who carried them in the area if you checked with the manufacturer. I sent all of them so do not have the address, but it is on the bag.

Sorry no pictures. Be sure to count the bags, as Knapplc will say he forgot them due to his age. I am headed out of town tomorrow, enjoy them and the game all.

• Fire 1