Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

hate to be the materialistic weasel of the bunch, but what about plates, forks, shot glasses, razors, mirrors, etc?

I can grab plates, sliverware and cups since I haven't thought of anything good to bring as far as food yet. Maybe some snack mix or something.

Just catching up...awesome on the smokies, plates, chips, cookies, napkins, razors, mirrors, etc. Can't wait to get hit with a flabongo. :) I'll check in here Friday to look for last minute items I might need to bring. I have enough table space for us, I think, so we'll be good there. See ya all Saturday and if it's early enough I'll probably remember seeing you!

Hi guys - do we need anything else for the tailgate?

Here's what I'm bringing: 2 tables; Extension cords; Stuff for Sandwiches (meats, cheese, bread); Probably some munchies. Full coolers that will have space free up as the AM goes by. Trash bags. Audio gear of some sort; Inverter if we need it (hopefully the cords reach a plug on the building); I'll have a 10x10 canopy if the weather looks like it might rain...but that won't cover more than my little ones / parents. I'll have a flag pole with an American and a red NU flag flying unless the wind is ridiculous (attaches to truck...don't want it banging against).

I'm counting on: Plates, Napkins, etc being brought by someone else. Other foods, etc.

I'll be there at 9AM; again I drive a black expedition and I'll put my Hot Grill on Grill Action logo magnets on it.

If I'm not the first there, let's find a spot that is both in the sun and out of the wind if at all possible, with near an outlet being a factor too.

If anyone can think of anything 'tailgate-ish' that I don't have above that might be helpful, let me know. I probably have it and have space to bring it. My grills / smokers aren't coming tho......they only fit in the toy hauler which isn't coming with.

If you need my number, PM me.

P.S. - I'm not seriously bringing the flabongos, but do have like 15 of them if someone objects. I feel strongly both ways...haha. My wife and kids are used to this kind of incredibly immature adult activity......but it's not for everyone.....

P.P.S. - if anyone brings Maker's Mark.......well........

Looking forward to catching up with all of you and sharing the experience with you and my family / friends coming.