Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

Does anyone have any good rec's on luncheon stops on the way into the game? My sister and her boyfriend and I are driving up from texas for the weekend.

Everything is going to be packed. BUt, if you can get in try Bison Witches.

I sent two bags of chips last year, cost me nearly 80 bucks, I can kick in a 20 for you guys.

I agree with HotGrillOnGrillAction - those chips were the best, ever. You said they were good and you were absolutely right.

$80? That's terrifying. I had no idea you spent that much. I feel pretty bad now. :(

I sent two bags of chips last year, cost me nearly 80 bucks, I can kick in a 20 for you guys.

I agree with HotGrillOnGrillAction - those chips were the best, ever. You said they were good and you were absolutely right.

$80? That's terrifying. I had no idea you spent that much. I feel pretty bad now. :(

Yet the rice gets gulped down without remorse

Kids are welcomed, correct? If so, I will stop by and toss a few back with you guys and would like to meet some of you. Let me know what to bring and I will have my wife get it ready.

Kids are for sure welcome as long as you don't mind them being around alcohol and internet nerds :)

I think all that's spoken for so far is stuff for sandwiches and some cookies so bring whatever you want (if you have any idea let us know in case someone else is thinking the same thing). Otherwise just think about bringing some chairs.

I'm gonna bring something extra besides just the cookies. Havent decided yet. Grocery tommorrow night. I'll post my thoughts friday. I dont wanna show up with my group of 8 and eat this and that having only brought some cookies. Even if they are the best cookies ever in the history of everything that is the universe