Official Huskerboard Spring Game Tailgate & Bar Crawl 2014

So from what I gather from this thread, nobody but Landlord will be there? Hmm.....

Well, if there is any sort of commitment to this thing at all by more than just one person, I could see me probably making it for a few drinks the night before the game. If not, I would probably only be able to drop by a tailgate for a minute or two.

Did you even read my post?

I SAID MAYBE!!!

Probably won't be as many internet tough guys in person.

Not so much that, as the unwillingness to listen to others, although some people won't listen even when they are talking directly to a person as opposed to typing something on a keyboard.

• Fire 1

So from what I gather from this thread, nobody but Landlord will be there? Hmm.....

Well, if there is any sort of commitment to this thing at all by more than just one person, I could see me probably making it for a few drinks the night before the game. If not, I would probably only be able to drop by a tailgate for a minute or two.

Did you even read my post?

I SAID MAYBE!!!

Nah. Sorry I missed it.

You MIGHT be there?! Well this changes everything!

Probably won't be as many internet tough guys in person.

Not so much that, as the unwillingness to listen to others, although some people won't listen even when they are talking directly to a person as opposed to typing something on a keyboard.

I'm sorry, what were you saying.......

• Fire 1

What's up fools. I want a friendship bracelet! :) I'll be in the same exact spot as last year, going to try to get there early. I'm bringing a big crew (at least 10 of us....family / kids / cousins). I'll have a cooler full of brews, something in a crockpot I'm sure and sandwich stuff...likely. Haven't quite gotten that far yet...been traveling my @$$ off this year and had not time in Omaha to think about this stuff.

Oh, on top of that bracelet, I'm eating half of those Eileen's cookies.

I will be in Lincoln...but I will be bar hopping and chatting up the ladies with my smooth ways

I don't believe you. You don't seem like the type of person who likes to have fun.

Ha! I know!

My goal that day is to hit lots and lots of bars

Same here. I'll be out and about by 8 most likely.