Huskerboard FEATS OF STRENGTH

Ok, real one. When I was 15 or 16 I drank a 12 pack of Budweiser and a half a dozen shots of Windsor and didnt piss once for roughly 4 hours. This was because I had my arm around some college chick fox who thought I was 21. When I did get up to take a leak I pissed for close to 10 minutes, yes it was timed.

Do any of you guys have FEATS OF STRENGTH you'd care to share?

Back in 2006 I drank 4 kamikazes at Cliffs in a little under 2 hours and then carried one of those large tube shaped construction sandbags (placed on the base of barricades) from 14th and O to 27th and O.

College. :wub:

Forget the sandbags thats a feat by itself.

Do any of you guys have FEATS OF STRENGTH you'd care to share?

Back in 2006 I drank 4 kamikazes at Cliffs in a little under 2 hours and then carried one of those large tube shaped construction sandbags (placed on the base of barricades) from 14th and O to 27th and O.

College. :wub:

Forget the sandbags thats a feat by itself.

Yep. Dropped the sandbag on the porch. Informed my roommates that I was going to puke and pass out and did just that. The thought of sharkwater still makes me a little queasy.

They were 50% off though because it was a Sunday . . . so they're pretty much paying you to drink.

I had a vasectomy. Halfway through, the numbing medication hadn't taken full effect but they couldn't stop so I had to continue on feeling everything. Still drove myself home afterwards.

I got shocked in my right nut from the cauterizing machine during mine. Also was jumping in and out of my boat unpacking stuff from vacation the following day. That wasn't too bright. Took a while for the incisions to heal up after that.