Huskerboard FEATS OF STRENGTH

My roommates still tell a story about me from one fateful night in college, since I don't remember much/any of it.

It was a Wednesday night. We had a college basketball game that ended at 8:30 or so, because we probably got blown out of our own gym. Some teammates, my roommates, and myself hustled to the local watering hole to catch the rest of the Duke/UNC game. Just our luck, they had $1 Margaritas and $3 pitchers. A sh*t show commenced. After hopping to another bar, I took home recently single (that night) dime. Post-coitus, I remember I have a presentation in the morning in front of the scariest Professor in the Business School. I proceed to snort the interior contents of an Adderall XR and write a 8-10 page paper on Keynesian Economics. I presented at 9:30 AM, asked if there were any questions, walked out of the room, and threw up in the hall.

I got an A-

• Fire 1

My roommates still tell a story about me from one fateful night in college, since I don't remember much/any of it.

It was a Wednesday night. We had a college basketball game that ended at 8:30 or so, because we probably got blown out of our own gym. Some teammates, my roommates, and myself hustled to the local watering hole to catch the rest of the Duke/UNC game. Just our luck, they had $1 Margaritas and $3 pitchers. A sh*t show commenced. After hopping to another bar, I took home recently single (that night) dime. Post-coitus, I remember I have a presentation in the morning in front of the scariest Professor in the Business School. I proceed to snort the interior contents of an Adderall XR and write a 8-10 page paper on Keynesian Economics. I presented at 9:30 AM, asked if there were any questions, walked out of the room, and threw up in the hall.

I can an A-

Are you Tucker Max?

Note to self.....

Never eat ice cream at Beanman's house.

Don't eat anything from a skillet either.

Beanman also burned his johnson on the stove once. Thankfully, I wasn't home for that. What I can't remember is if that was the night his now wife and I took him to the emergency room... or if that was for a different genitalia related injury.

My second FEAT OF STRENGTH is that I could throw an orange on top of Harper dormitory, a ten story building. I did it a dozen times or so while at UNL. Those are my FEATS OF STRENGTH.

Sitting on the 11th floor, looking out my window, I am now intrigued ...

Me and a friend were sitting outside another friends house waiting for them to get home. He pulls the bottles out of the bag, and says "let's play a little game. We go for a drive and everytime we turn, we take a sip". Why in the hell we just ended up driving around the section for the next hour, I have no idea. Went to the party drunk. Dont remember leaving. No feat of strength here. Just wanted to share. That night I got more ridiculously intoxicated than I have ever been and the next day and half was just inordinarily sickening. It pretty much ending my "drinking habit". I was 19. I am now 30 and can probably count on one hand the number of times I've drank even close to that much in one night. I am scared of the next day's hell.

Not a feat of strength, but I wanted to share since this seems to be turning towards a drunken discussion.