Huskerboard FEATS OF STRENGTH

I am scared of the next day's hell.

There's an easy solution for that. Puke your guts out, and have a couple of glasses of water before you pass out. You'll have to pee really bad when you wake up and your abs may be sore, but you'll feel just fine in the morning.

There's an easy solution for that. Puke your guts out, and have a couple of glasses of water before you pass out. You'll have to pee really bad when you wake up and your abs may be sore, but you'll feel just fine in the morning.

Or just do meth.

Or just do meth.

that's some bad advice, imo.

Or just do meth.

I won't.

Or just do meth.

L lol'd

Or just do meth.

Yes, or there's that...

My second FEAT OF STRENGTH is that I could throw an orange on top of Harper dormitory, a ten story building. I did it a dozen times or so while at UNL. Those are my FEATS OF STRENGTH.

Sitting on the 11th floor, looking out my window, I am now intrigued ...

It's higher than ten stories? Woo hoo! I'm more studly than I thought! :lol:

But apparently stupider than I thought too! :hmmph