Petteway to Get NBA Evaluation

Same process as with Abdullah earlier this year, the difference is we shouldn't be sweating this decision as much. Pettaway is a good player, but just not ready for the league.

I agree 100%. It is evaluation to see where he is now. This will help Petteway & Miles. The way to get better talent here is to put players in the NBA & in the future Miles can say to a recruit that he coached Pettaway & got him into the NBA.

Is it possible he just wants the evaluation so he has a variety of opinions offered up as to what he really needs to focus on for improvement?

I think this is the main reason he is doing it. I don't have any inside info on this but to me if you can get an evaluation on your talents from the highest level then why not do it.

Which aspects of Terrans game would you guys give a + grade to? I just don't see him being good enough to be a quality nba player. Now I don't think he's a finished product and I think 2 more years is needed.

I would give him a + for creating his own shot. But he is not consistent enough to be able to do it at the NBA level.

Which aspects of Terrans game would you guys give a + grade to? I just don't see him being good enough to be a quality nba player. Now I don't think he's a finished product and I think 2 more years is needed.

I'm not sure there are any areas of his game I would give an A+ but if there were one, I'd probably say taking to the hoop. IMO, his biggest problems are trying to do too much (forcing shots) and just his overall inconsistency, both on offense and defense. This is where another year or even 2 would do him wonders.