Possible transfers/late additions to fill 3 spots

Is that 13 minutes per game?

Yes, He was raw when he came in. He missed half of his Fr. year due to the NCAA and missed all his So yr. due to an ACL. Even though he is a 5 year Sr., he has not played a lot of US basketball. He also has been playing under some good players at Georgetown. He is a fill-in player to take care of an immediate need, while giving Hammond a year to grow.

Tim Miles is in Columbus,NE this afternoon. Reportedly some serious interest regarding Tyron Criswell, D2 JUCO player of the year...

This would be a waste of a schollie IMO.

Tyron might not be a bad player, but lets save that schollie for a difference maker.

Well he's in our backyard so a little attention should be paid. I'm with you though, I'd like us to shoot for the stars with the positive momentum we have going. The kid does have something to him. I'm not completely opposed to giving him a look if Miles thinks he can make things happen for us and isn't just a role player off the bench. We have some flexibility with 3 spots and we could take a flier here but I'd rather we be very stingy in handing them out.

Not sure if it was speculation about the interest but apparently the main reason he was there was to give a speech for the Chamber:

The keynote speaker at the Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce Annual Celebration showed around 700 attendees how his magnetic personality has helped turn around the University of Nebraska-Lincoln basketball program and spark statewide interest in a sport that’s played second fiddle to football for decades.

He encouraged others to adopt this positive attitude, see greatness in themselves, and strive every day to reach their goals, whether it’s on the court at Pinnacle Bank Arena or inside a cubicle at a Columbus office building.

And there’s always time for laughs, as the Nebraska head men’s basketball coach proved by taking friendly jabs at UNL Athletic Director Shawn Eichorst, head football coach Bo Pelini and Nebraska Attorney General Jon Bruning, a gubernatorial candidate who was in the crowd at Platte County Agricultural Park along with numerous other local and state leaders.

Columbus Telegram