Possible transfers/late additions to fill 3 spots

He was a JUCO transfer in the 2013 class. Looks like he played a total of 34 minutes all last season and scored just a handfull of buckets. This was also the guy that went missing for 2 days last month and police found him "safe and healthy and cleared from a hospital." I guess he is tall, and we don't want Pichford to play the 4... His next best offer was Marshal or Florida Atlantic.

Maryland just had a scholarship open up with an incoming freshman center being kicked off the team.

I see what you are saying BigRedBuster but still think if it was a slam dunk that he would have committed by now. I still think we have a chance, just that it isn't as absolute as he didn't pick Notre Dame, he must be picking us.

In other possible transfer news:

Brian Rosenthal @HuskerExtraBR

And @GoodmanESPN also says #Nebrasketball could be in mix for Gaskins, a big man who COULD be eligible this season.

Jeff Goodman @GoodmanESPN

Oklahoma State 6-10 big man Gary Gaskins expected to get his release and transfer, source told ESPN. MAY be eligible this season.

I agree it's not a slam dunk. My comment was more of thinking we are the favorite. Nothing is for sure until he is on campus.

I am very surprised he hasn't made a decision yet.

If anyone has a subscription, maybe they could give us an update. I'm guessing it says a date to announce by. He only has about a week left at this point.

Robin Washut @RobinWashut

Finally, some news on Andrew White III. Could a decision be coming soon? ($) https://nebraska.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=522&tid=173943224&mid=173943224&sid=928&style=2

Maybe it just also says this:
Brian Rosenthal @HuskerExtraBR · 1h

Hoops recruit/transfer Andrew White in text message: "Going to make a decision real soon." #Nebrasketball

@HuskerExtraBR: According to @GoodmanESPN, Oklahoma State transfer Gary Gaskins will visit Nebraska next week, on Wednesday.

MT @GoodmanESPN: Oklahoma St transfer Gary Gaskins will visit Nebraska next Wednesday, St Francis Sunday & setting up trip to Prairie View.

Not that we're the top of the heap in college basketball but one of these things is not like the others......

@HuskerExtraBR: According to @GoodmanESPN, Oklahoma State transfer Gary Gaskins will visit Nebraska next week, on Wednesday.

Robin Washut@RobinWashut 23h

MT @GoodmanESPN: Oklahoma St transfer Gary Gaskins will visit Nebraska next Wednesday, St Francis Sunday & setting up trip to Prairie View.

Not that we're the top of the heap in college basketball but one of these things is not like the others......

Preach on brother Mavric!

--Odd that the other schools also cancelled, makes you wonder if they found out about a possible issue.

Robin Washut ‏@RobinWashut

RT @garygaskins: Visits all got cancelled. Bad business.

Andrew White Update:

Robin Washut @RobinWashut · 3h

Kansas transfer Andrew White III did not commit during his official visit to Maryland yesterday. Fall classes begin on 8/25. #Nebrasketball

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but it seems like he is really trying to stretch this celebrity thing out for all it's worth........

I think you're reading into it too much. Let the kid take his time, explore his options, and make the best decision for himself. To expect anything else at this point is unfair considering he's leaving Kansas because he presumably didn't make the best decision for himself last time.