Tommy Armstrong - Nebraska QB learns from mistakes

Youth is no longer an acceptable excuse for Tommy. Plenty of QBs around the country are doing things above their grade level. Hell the Heisman was won by someone in Tommy's grade playing the same position.

Nobody's saying it is acceptable. It was somewhat understandable last year. Nobody, Tommy first and foremost, is making excuses for 2014.

Yeah my point is that it's no longer an excuse. I could accept it as a reason last year. He's now going into his third year and all with Beck. TM didn't even have that luxury as a RSSoph. For whatever issues he encounters this year, his youth can't be the reason.
  • Fire 1

I'm glad he got the reps, he's the first incoming QB to get real ones before he was the de facto starter going into the year since the. Newcombe/Crouch days.

Ha! Wrong again loser!

Joe Ganz.

JOE GANZ DOESNT COUNT OK?

Typical.

Whatever, Joe Ganz says he doesn't even remember the Gator. Bowl, therefore he was never QB.

Youth is no longer an acceptable excuse for Tommy. Plenty of QBs around the country are doing things above their grade level. Hell the Heisman was won by someone in Tommy's grade playing the same position.

Nobody's saying it is acceptable. It was somewhat understandable last year. Nobody, Tommy first and foremost, is making excuses for 2014.

Yeah my point is that it's no longer an excuse. I could accept it as a reason last year. He's now going into his third year and all with Beck. TM didn't even have that luxury as a RSSoph. For whatever issues he encounters this year, his youth can't be the reason.

You might have missed part of what you're replying to. Allow me to assist.

You might have missed part of what you're replying to. Allow me to assist.

You may have missed the part where I was agreeing with you!!!!! Which is why my post looks like your big ole bolded post. You must be bored and looking to argue with someone.

Bump for knapp.

I really like how Bo put it "Its your offense now, act like it." Thats about as good of motivation as you can give a kid. Proof would be his performance in the bowl.

And he did, if the bowl game was anything to judge him by. He looked calm and ready to play, and we had our first bowl win in three years.

Yes. While some overlook that bowl game I don't. Georgia was a hell of a team. We beat em.

I really like how Bo put it "Its your offense now, act like it." Thats about as good of motivation as you can give a kid. Proof would be his performance in the bowl.

And he did, if the bowl game was anything to judge him by. He looked calm and ready to play, and we had our first bowl win in three years.

Yes. While some overlook that bowl game I don't. Georgia was a hell of a team. We beat em.

No doUbt about it. Solid performance by both teams really.

I'm glad he got the reps, he's the first incoming QB to get real ones before he was the de facto starter going into the year since the. Newcombe/Crouch days.

Ha! Wrong again loser!

Joe Ganz.

Typical.

Polo = Broken record. You must be pissed at broken clocks. At least they're right twice a day.

• Fire 1

Ha! Wrong again loser!

Joe Ganz.

Typical.

Polo = Broken record. You must be pissed at broken clocks. At least they're right twice a day.

Take. A. Joke. I am sure Landlord did.

• Fire 1

Ha! Wrong again loser!

Joe Ganz.

Typical.

Take. A. Joke. I am sure Landlord did.

In all seriousness though, despite people seeming to remember Ganz' brief '07 experience a lot more positively than it actually was (4 interceptions against Kansas, 3 interceptions against Colorado - 2 of them with the lead), if Tommy can have a similar storyline next season as Joe did in 2008, hell, even if he could have 75% of the production, look out Big Ten.