Rancher vs. Feds

Well if Fox is the only ones reporting it then how else would I hear it I mean cause cnn is so great I guess if that's the BS you support

not that it is needed, but :wtf !!!

The FIRST post in this thread linked a CNN article from the 12th!!!! A week and a half before the absolutely (no quoes needed) racist and idiotic comments by Bundy were brought out.

The stupid, it BURNS!!!!!

First and for most yes the comments that Bundy made seemed to be racist. The point was, that the Liberals Cronies in the media didn't report on any of it until a Racist comment came out. I don't know if I agree with all of what Bundy is doing, but I do think it is good that people are taking a stand against the current administration. And, as far as looking up all of this for you do it yourself. I don't search the web looking for news I haven't heard yet, I watch the news like a normal person would and look further on the internet if I so choose. So yes that Is the only source reporting on it at that time. Not sure if that's clear enough for a person with liberal blinders on or not but whatever, don't really care either.

So... Do you generally support people who subvert the rule of law by pointing guns at police officers?

I can only assume that if it were black people pointing the guns at federal agents trying to arrest them you'd still have no problems with it.

The race doesn't matter the situation does.

By all means, explain how in this situation it makes sense for a criminal to point guns at law enforcement officers.

No one else reported this until It was already out, by Fox sorry if you don't like that but it is what it is.

Already been shown to be untrue.

The race doesn't matter the situation does. No one else reported this until It was already out, by Fox sorry if you don't like that but it is what it is. Oh and Ebyl blocking me LMFAO yeah I care that much.

What are you trying to say here? No one else reported what?

The incident? Go to page one of this thread and see when it was first reported.

The racist comments? Those comments got play as soon as they were recorded and published.

The race doesn't matter the situation does. No one else reported this until It was already out, by Fox sorry if you don't like that but it is what it is. Oh and Ebyl blocking me LMFAO yeah I care that much.

Never ceases to amaze me. I spend my days reading and thinking and trying to understand the world and wonder, how on earth are there so many people on the other side of the political fence from me despite the mountains of evidence and statistics? Then you read comments from someone like HUSKER FREAK and realize that evidence and statistics aren't even real concepts to a large percentage of the population. Let alone critical thinking.

• Fire 2

Freak...

There really was nothing to report here on the national level until idiots showed up and started pointing their guns at federal agents.

This was nothing more then maybe a local paper news story.

Never ceases to amaze me. I spend my days reading and thinking and trying to understand the world and wonder, how on earth are there so many people on the other side of the political fence from me despite the mountains of evidence and statistics? Then you read comments from someone like HUSKER FREAK and realize that evidence and statistics aren't even real concepts to a large percentage of the population. Let alone critical thinking.

I think many on both sides feel the same way. One thing I have learned over my many years on this planet is that everyone believes their reality is the only reality that is right. In fact, everyone has personal experiences or issues pertaining to their own situation in life that makes their views of the world different.

Unless you are talking about the far right or far left wackos, most people's overall views of the world aren't "wrong", they are just different from other people's.

• Fire 1

TSCHU Do you really think that all of the Stats and reports that you read are the total truth and aren't manipulated at all? You will never listen to anyone on the other side of the fence because you don't want to not because you can't.

It's probably all a false flag covering up Benghazi! I'm sure you saw the news that AG Holder has ordered a drone strike on the Bundy's?

http://www.examiner.com/article/report-claims-eric-holder-approved-drone-strike-against-bundy-ranch

Why won't the lamestream media report this?!

TSCHU Do you really think that all of the Stats and reports that you read are the total truth and aren't manipulated at all? You will never listen to anyone on the other side of the fence because you don't want to not because you can't.

I don't listen to anyone on any side of any fence. I try to take in as much information as possible from as many credible sources as possible.

Wow, Carl had not seen that thanks. Tschu I am really not trying to attack anyone or single out any one either. I am simply saying that I don't disagree with people taking a stand to protect their rights against this administration. I had said also that I don't necessarily agree with what Bundy is doing as a whole, but I don't really blame him either. All in all the main stream media sucks donkey dicks and only reports on what fits their agenda at the time...So sad

Wow, Carl had not seen that thanks. Tschu I am really not trying to attack anyone or single out any one either. I am simply saying that I don't disagree with people taking a stand to protect their rights against this administration. I had said also that I don't necessarily agree with what Bundy is doing as a whole, but I don't really blame him either. All in all the main stream media sucks donkey dicks and only reports on what fits their agenda at the time...So sad

oh boy.

You don't blame him for trying to keep doing a criminal act and when the authorities came to take care of the issue, he insights basically a riot with people pointing guns at law enforcement?

Wow...

As for the underlined part....let me understand this.....you watch Fox News and then claim the other media only reports what fits their agenda? Really?

So sad.....

• Fire 1