D bag Winston at it again

Wood said Winston was "very cooperative" in a post-Miranda interview and acknowledged not paying for the food, saying he forgot.

Ah yes, he forgot to pay.

I used to be one of those loss prevention guys in grocery stores in Lincoln, and nearly every time I caught someone, I got that lame "I forgot to pay" excuse. Whoops! Did you also forget that you shoved that meat down your pants and have been waddling around the perimeter of the store for the past ten minutes?

It's also BS that he was not given an actual citation for this. Every grocery store or other retail business I've ever seen will prosecute to the fullest extent for shoplifting. This guy keeps skirting the law over and over again. Why wouldn't he try to get away with something like this? It's no big deal to him, and no one is going to hold him accountable, so he's going to keep doing it. I guarantee we'll see Jameis Winston in the news again for another criminal action within the next few months. Who's gonna stop him?

• 2 weeks later...