2014 NFL Draft

Not sure how the Chiefs are going to use Dee Ford...Hali and Houston have the outside locked up.

I was hoping like hell that Brandin Cooks would get to that spot.

Must mean they aren't confident in keeping Hali.

Hali is locked up for 2014 and 2015 unless he were to hold out. Houston might be tougher to keep.

Sound slike Vikings thought they had a deal with Philly for that pick but Cleveland snuck in late.

Vikes were about to go get JF....

Interesting to say the least.

I bet Vikings trade u in to 1st round to take Teddy.

JFF would have been interesting at Minny. His attitude fits that franchise perfectly. I wish it would have happened.

Not really man. Zimmer is a no-nonsense environment.

I think that was a lame hit on my team... not so nice.

Sound slike Vikings thought they had a deal with Philly for that pick but Cleveland snuck in late.

Vikes were about to go get JF....

Interesting to say the least.

I bet Vikings trade u in to 1st round to take Teddy.

JFF would have been interesting at Minny. His attitude fits that franchise perfectly. I wish it would have happened.

Not really man. Zimmer is a no-nonsense environment.

I think that was a lame hit on my team... not so nice.

Not meant as a lame hit it's just my opinion. You know I don't like them, if I wanted to throw out lame zingers I would.

Some of my 2 cents on Round 1:

Vikings - did well. Barr will be a solid pro. Got Bridgewater at good price.

Browns - reached for the CB at #8 but got Manziel for a good deal at #22. Even if Manziel doesn't end up as a great pro, they just made their team relevant and can sell Johnny Football merch. I project him like a Chad Pennington or Ryan Tannehill type level player.

Jaguars - probably could have traded down and still got Bortles but can understand they didn't want to risk it. Tough call.

Bills - nice getting Watkins. Helps Manuel with a weapon.

Panthers - also liked their pick of Benjamin to add a weapon for Newton.

Steelers and Ravens - both had solid picks for their defense. Shazier to Steelers was interesting but think he will do well there.

Chargers and Cardinals - meh

Cowboys - if they weren't going to take Manziel why didn't they add a defensive stud? Worst of Round 1...Bill Callahan must have got to Jerry...LOL.

Cowboys - if they weren't going to take Manziel why didn't they add a defensive stud? Worst of Round 1...Bill Callahan must have got to Jerry...LOL.

Worst of the first round? Not eve close. Dolphins? Bills? Jags?

If anything I'd put Dallas in the top half, they made a great pick to fill an immediate need.

Worst of the first round? Not eve close. Dolphins? Bills? Jags?

If anything I'd put Dallas in the top half, they made a great pick to fill an immediate need.

I would have rather had defense too, but I still liked the pick.

This was me after it set in that Dallas wasn't picking JFF:

tumblr_inline_mv12flsaOt1s4pjzf.gif

Newly hired Browns coach Mike Pettine said Manziel had the "it" factor he was looking for in a quarterback at the NFL Combine.

"When I evaluated all the quarterbacks it was the 'it' factor, personality and I thought his was at an extreme level, to the point where it really created 'Johnny Football'. The fact that he is all of those things to an amazing degree, competitive, passionate. He just finds a way."

While Pettine said the "it" factor led Cleveland to pursue Manziel, Browns owner Jimmy Haslam reportedly said another form of divine intervention inspired him to target the 2012 Heisman winner -- none other than a homeless man.

"Here in Cleveland, everywhere I go, people know me," Haslam said in the report. "And I was out to dinner recently. And a homeless person was out on the street, looked up at me and said, 'Draft Manziel.' Just like that."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/johnny-manziel-coverage-recap-cleveland-browns-draft-050814

• Fire 1

If I were an NFL team owner, I might make the absolutely stupidest decision but, I wouldn't touch JM with a 100 foot pole. He is just the type of attitude and personality that, I believe, will become a disease in the locker room. All about him and full of himself.

I would prefer to draft a QB that comes in confident but humble and ready to prove himself to the rest of the team instead of acting like he just expects everyone to bow down to him.

He very well might surprise me....but, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see somewhat of a melt down by him in the next couple of years with very little success.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if someone on the team takes care of the attitude themselves.

I never have had any good or bad feelings towards Cleveland. But, now I hope they lose every single game by 30 points.

• Fire 2