Other Team's Negative Achievements

SMU essentially destroyig itself from the inside instantly comes to mind. Miami tried to do the same several times.

Tatoo gate at tOSU

Inevitably the SEC imploding when the ridiculous amounts of improper benefits are exposed and linked to member schools.

I was looking for more conversation about Texas not landing a single player in the NFL, which seems huge and unprecedented to me. And it's football-based instead of scandal related. And it makes me feel better about Nebraska's more-modest-than-it-used-to-be NFL pipeline.

But this other stuff works, too.

SMU essentially destroyig itself from the inside instantly comes to mind. Miami tried to do the same several times.

Tatoo gate at tOSU

Inevitably the SEC imploding when the ridiculous amounts of improper benefits are exposed and linked to member schools.

The SEC would break away from the NCAA before letting that happen, they've already hinted at that previously.

• USC. Won the 2004 MNC. Had it revoked for cheating.
  • Heisman to Reggie Bush of USC. Had to give it back. Cheating.
  • USC could have hired any football coach in the nation. They hired Lane Kiffin.

I've never been a big schadenfreude guy. Other teams having problems doesn't really do it for me.

What I want is for every other college football program to be honest, above-board, healthy, happy and at the top of their game. That way when Nebraska beats them it's that much sweeter.

• Fire 2

Tatoo gate at tOSU

Dream on about the SEC. They'll get away with it all man.

I've never been a big schadenfreude guy. Other teams having problems doesn't really do it for me.

What I want is for every other college football program to be honest, above-board, healthy, happy and at the top of their game. That way when Nebraska beats them it's that much sweeter.

I'm kind of the same way. Schadenfreude is for the Iowa States of the world.

Rutgers

Just any scandal with them, latest one being assault by a quarterback.

You mean the assault by Phillip Nelson in by which he caused permanent brain damage to the victim who is currently fighting for his life? That makes you feel better?

Yes....of course not, I meant Rutgers as a whole having all these issues, the latest one being the assault. I think it's funny how many issues Rutgers is having after being accepted to the Big Ten, but the assault is not funny.

I'm not a big shadenfreude guy either.

Just saw what I thought was a pretty remarkable factoid about Texas, a team Husker fans are apt to measure our program against.

Picked a thread title gently mocking some recent threads.

Didn't intend for it to devolve so quickly into old incursions by other teams that didn't make me feel better at all.