RB/LB Devin White [LSU - Signed LOI]

So he was trying to get with an 8th grader?

Probably a freshman. I didn't turn 15 until the end of freshman year.

Ahhh a youngin. Regardless if the tail you are chasing is that of a freshman when you are the king of your school(Div1 football talent) you got problems

Not necessarily.

I know several people who started dating in HS with one being a senior and the other bring a freshman and now are happily married with s family.

Heck. One was even a freshman in college and started dating a freshman in hs.

Ahhh a youngin. Regardless if the tail you are chasing is that of a freshman when you are the king of your school(Div1 football talent) you got problems
Not necessarily.

I know several people who started dating in HS with one being a senior and the other bring a freshman and now are happily married with s family.

That's completely illegal

Not necessarily.

Pretty sure its not illegal to date. Now smooshing is another story.
  • Fire 1

Not necessarily.

If they were dating for 4 years before she turned 18....there was illegal activity taking place

Not necessarily.

Not disagreeing but they are a very happy and successful family.

Not necessarily.

If they were dating for 4 years before she turned 18....there was illegal activity taking place

How do you figure? Sure, chances are there was but depending on circumstances, religion, etc its no guarantee.

The problem is the meddling of the prosecutor or a nutsy cop in many of these cases. As long as the parents are aware of the circumstances, I see no reason for the cops to interfere. Now if we start talking about a 38 year man 'dating' a 13 year old girl, we get into serious issues. But, again, parents would certainly intervene and stop it.

but 18 dating 14? That get's pretty 'ify' as to the serious issues involved. The age gap may be only 3 years and a couple months as well. I think you should not be hanging this guy as some kind of child molester quite yet based on what seems to be known. Has he been convicted and no placed on a national offender registry? I have seen similar cases and in my view the 'offender' should NOT be treated as some molester as he is not.

Not necessarily.

Not necesarrily. It depends on the state. In Nebraska for instance, the age of consent is 16.