RB/LB Devin White [LSU - Signed LOI]

Crazy story here. Arrested for a misdemeanor involving trying to have intercourse with a 14 yr old girl. Gets arrested, bailed out of jail and plays in the schools playoff game that night. There's a article in the Shreveport newspaper. Not letting me link from mobile.

So, does this fall in line with SECs new ban on accepting players with violent/sexual offenses, was that just for transfer players or does this kid's charges not fit that new rule?

Crazy story here. Arrested for a misdemeanor involving trying to have intercourse with a 14 yr old girl. Gets arrested, bailed out of jail and plays in the schools playoff game that night. There's a article in the Shreveport newspaper. Not letting me link from mobile.

So, does this fall in line with SECs new ban on accepting players with violent/sexual offenses, was that just for transfer players or does this kid's charges not fit that new rule?
I'm sure they would find some way around it.

If he was trying to manipulate her into sex then its an issue. And i know in many states 18yo cant have sex with another under 16 or 18. But when high school has kids in from 14-18yo and hormones are flying what do people expect. If a 15yo likes a 18yo consensually things will happen. Now, if parents find out charges can be pressed. I really wish there was a better way to split age groups up for school.

If he was trying to manipulate her into sex then its an issue. And i know in many states 18yo cant have sex with another under 16 or 18. But when high school has kids in from 14-18yo and hormones are flying what do people expect. If a 15yo likes a 18yo consensually things will happen. Now, if parents find out charges can be pressed. I really wish there was a better way to split age groups up for school.

You're so right.