Good Idea or Bad Idea?

Wife and I went out there yesterday to look over everything - It's a pretty awesome spot and the double lot next to it with a house built on it is for sale for $500k. That's good investment potential.

May be making an offer today.

Do it! You won't regret having a sweet lake house...you will only regret NOT having a sweet lake house.

Wife and I went out there yesterday to look over everything - It's a pretty awesome spot and the double lot next to it with a house built on it is for sale for $500k. That's good investment potential.

Do it! You won't regret having a sweet lake house...you will only regret NOT having a sweet lake house.

Translation: teach REALLY wants to go to your lake house :P

Translation: teach REALLY wants to go to your lake house :P

I always picture a labrador retriever when I think of Teach, he is excited and happy all the time.

Offer's been on the table for about a week. He told me on Wednesday that he was consulting with his advisors. WTF does that mean? I work in real estate and have never heard of such.

I think that is code for "I gotta see what Grandpa says since it is actually his land" but advisers sounds better than

1. Gramps

2. BooBoo

3. Old Guy

Bad thing is, there's a substantial amount of cash on the table right now that he can put towards his next home, I really want the lot, but I'm starting to think that maybe I should rescind the offer and maybe it'll move him to do some dealings with me.

I just don't want to piss him off where he doesn't sell it to me at all then.

Bad thing is, there's a substantial amount of cash on the table right now that he can put towards his next home, I really want the lot, but I'm starting to think that maybe I should rescind the offer and maybe it'll move him to do some dealings with me.

I just don't want to piss him off where he doesn't sell it to me at all then.

I'd say, no reason to play games with him. You obviously have reasons behind the amount you offered. Let him stew on it and see what he comes back with.

Worst case is someone comes in with a higher bid. Rescinding the offer isn't going to help that.