Children and immigration reform

10 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

I agree. I didn’t say otherwise. Although I do think the Rs have taken it to a new level and are more effective (if you can call it that) with the obstructionism. Maybe it’s just that they tend to be a little more cohesive within their ranks. It pisses me off both ways. What’s best for the country and their constituents doesn’t seem to be considered. It’s all about gaining and retaining power.

Good reason to not support either party. 

• TBH 1

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Good reason to not support either party. 

I don’t support and am not beholden to either party. But the problem remains, how do we fix it?

Choices to vote for are s#!t either way. The extreme partisanship has rapidly crept in to even the lowest levels of government. I guess it’s about time, we had a pretty good 250 year run. I don’t see a way back from where we are.

6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I don’t support and am not beholden to either party. But the problem remains, how do we fix it?

Choices to vote for are s#!t either way. The extreme partisanship has rapidly crept in to even the lowest levels of government. I guess it’s about time, we had a pretty good 250 year run. I don’t see a way back from where we are.

https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/the-dignity-act-and-bpcs-immigration-recommendations/

I just can't see this happening.  It's political suicide for MAGA to reach across the aisle.  He doesn't have the huevos to stand up to Trump's political games.  I'd love to be wrong though.  

• TBH 1