DE Reuben Jones [Michigan Commit]

Mavric

Is he visiting Louisville this weekend. Thought I heard something about that.

We will have to wait and see. Banker and Hughes will be visiting tomorrow, so if they can solidify his commitment, he might shut his recruitment down again.
But as of right now he is scheduled to be one of 15 recruits OV'ing Louisville this weekend.

This seems less promising than the Bussey situation IMO. I would love to have him in this class but don't think it is the end of the world if he decommits, as long as we can keep Neal and the Davis twins (specifically I think Carlos Davis would be a great DE). Again, hope he hates Louisville!

Says he is still getting to know the new staff but he didn't commit to them. Says the reason he is still committed is because he loves Husker fans.

Will visit Michigan the 23rd after Louisville this weekend. No visit scheduled for the 30th. Michigan State is still a consideration. Expects all four head coaches next week but Riley is the only one he knows for sure.

From the little snippets we get, I get the feeling Michigan is moving up fast.

Says he is still getting to know the new staff but he didn't commit to them. Says the reason he is still committed is because he loves Husker fans.

Will visit Michigan the 23rd after Louisville this weekend. No visit scheduled for the 30th. Michigan State is still a consideration. Expects all four head coaches next week but Riley is the only one he knows for sure.

From the little snippets we get, I get the feeling Michigan is moving up fast.

We need all four of our DL to stay committed in this class, particularly our DE because of depth issues. It's unfortunate the staff could not reaffirm Jone's commitment and get him to call off his OV. Riley should get down there, and maybe Bray as well since he is considered a good recruiter.