DE Reuben Jones [Michigan Commit]

Mavric

Well, this means all four "committed DE's are interested in other teams. Guess the previous staff was on to some good recruits. Hoping we can hold on to at least three of these guys.

Finding talent was never the issue for the old coaches. Developing and utilizing it seems to have been the issue

Getting them to sign and then not transfer was a large part of it too.

Well, this means all four "committed DE's are interested in other teams. Guess the previous staff was on to some good recruits. Hoping we can hold on to at least three of these guys.

Finding talent was never the issue for the old coaches. Developing and utilizing it seems to have been the issue

I actually disagree. They did a decent job of finding moderate talent, but not enough elite players. Our recruiting classes consistently ranked somewhere in the 20-30+ range and we finished the season ranked in the 20-30 range. But I suppose that's a discussion for a different thread.

As for Reuben, I hope he stays. Having him and Neal looking other places really hurt our DE spot which needs depth.

• 2 weeks later...