Fresno State Discussion

But that's not what you said. Are you switching your story?

No.

Fine Fresno is a juggernaut of the Mountain West. Still, Nebraska should win by at least two scores. If they somehow lose, they should leave Bo in central California.

So you answer my question about switching your story in the negative then proceed to switch your story. Glad we got that straight.

I'm just stunned we are A) defending Fresno st, and B) framing why it's ok to not beat a mid major by two scores in "our year"

• Fire 1

NU line vs Fresno State

NU -4.5

USC -21.5 Fresno

Just goes to show you the betting market doesn't think much of Nebraska right now. Public perception is at a low point currently. Hopefully Bo can change the narrative.

Don't they know Fresno has won a bunch at home recently?

• Fire 1

NU line vs Fresno State

NU -4.5

USC -21.5 Fresno

Just goes to show you the betting market doesn't think much of Nebraska right now. Public perception is at a low point currently. Hopefully Bo can change the narrative.

Don't they know Fresno has won a bunch at home recently?

@USC

But that's not what you said. Are you switching your story?

No.

Fine Fresno is a juggernaut of the Mountain West. Still, Nebraska should win by at least two scores. If they somehow lose, they should leave Bo in central California.

So you answer my question about switching your story in the negative then proceed to switch your story. Glad we got that straight.

I'm just stunned we are A) defending Fresno st, and B) framing why it's ok to not beat a mid major by two scores in "our year"

Please, continue arguing against strawmen.

Just to throw my two cents in......just curious, are we framing the Fresno St. game as a possible loss to somehow dampen the insane reaction Huskerboard, and Nebraska fans in general, would have if we somehow manged to lose that game?

We all realize there's no reason Nebraska should lose that game right?

Just to throw my two cents in......just curious, are we framing the Fresno St. game as a possible loss to somehow dampen the insane reaction Huskerboard, and Nebraska fans in general, would have if we somehow manged to lose that game?

I'm sure there will be excuses if it were to happen.

I'm sure there will be excuses if it were to happen.

There always is.

I would ask the converse:

Are those who are insisting that all Nebraska has to do is show up and they'll roll Fresno State setting themselves up so they will still have something to complain about should Nebraska not win as far as they claim we should?

Are those who are insisting that all Nebraska has to do is show up and they'll roll Fresno State setting themselves up so they will still have something to complain about should Nebraska not win as far as they claim we should?

i would ask the inverse:

are those who are insisting that fresno is good because they are picked to win their conference setting themselves up so when we roll fresno they can act like it is a bigger win than it really is?

Whoa! I'm not going all Wyoming 2013 here. We have to play to win, we cant just show up.

I'm personally not setting anything up to have something to complain about. I don't like to complain about this team. But if they lose that Fresno game, hell yes I'll complain. Nebraska should not struggle with them this year.

I'm personally not setting anything up to have something to complain about. I don't like to complain about this team. But if they lose that Fresno game, hell yes I'll complain. Nebraska should not struggle with them this year.

i agree with this. i think the conversation started as being about whether or not fresno is any good. most think they are not. some tried to argue they are better than those thought.

Should we steamroll Fresno? Absolutely.

Will we? Probably.

Should we panic if we only are up by 10 or so points in the 4th and tack a late TD on to pad the score? No way.

I wouldn't panic even if we only win by 10-14 points, depending on how the game was played.

We see it annually where great teams can struggle with a mid major. It happens, every single year.

• Fire 1