Fresno State Discussion

Part of the reasons Nebraska may not be a heavy favorite also has to do with Fresno State having won 13 straight at home.

I think that can only take you so far though. I mean they won't have Derek Carr this year. Given losing a qb doesn't mean they will suck horribly it should help us.

They lost more than Carr, and have to play USC before Nebraska. So, if NU wants to be compared to the big boys, they better perform at least equal to what USC does to them, which might look really similar to what they did to them in the bowl game with Carr.

If Nebraska goes to Fresno like it is a business trip they should win by at least 14. Fresno St. will be a decent, but out manned team. I think by the time they get to play NU they may be a little beat already from playing USC and Utah.

Fresno is bad. If that happens, Nebraska may struggle to make a bowl.

This must be the NUpolo eye test again.
It's just impossible to have it both ways.

Nebraska cannot have a "salty" defense, have it be "our year" or have the "best RB tandem" and let a Fresno team that is likely going to be a lower level MWC team "run wild" on them. Its duplicitous.

I don't care how late/hot/tricky/dusty/trap gamey it is. Everyone on this team knows when this game is, and when it is. There is no way they should be caught not paying attention. This is a bad team and good teams beat bad teams. Handily.

I was talking about the bolded. It must be the trusted NUpolo Eye Test that is declaring the #20 ranked BCS team who went 11-2 and won their conference bad. Most outlets are picking FSU to win the conference again. But please, don't let me stop you from rationalizing to fit your agenda. :wasted

Um, no.

Most outlets are picking Boise St to win the MWC. One (Athlon) is picking Fresno.

I'll clarify, and say most are picking Fresno to have 3+ losses, and I think a 3+ loss MWC team should be relatively manageable for a Big Ten team with a commitment to winning and a seven year head coach. Which is what Nebraska is.

Um, no.

Most outlets are picking Boise St to win the MWC. One (Athlon) is picking Fresno.

I'll clarify, and say most are picking Fresno to have 3+ losses, and I think a 3+ loss MWC team should be relatively manageable for a Big Ten team with a commitment to winning and a seven year head coach. Which is what Nebraska is.

Fresno was picked to win their division. Is that was you classify as "lower level"?

Um, no.

Fresno was picked to win their division. Is that was you classify as "lower level"?

To A team like. Nebraska, absolutely.

• Fire 2

Um, no.

But that's not what you said. Are you switching your story?

Um, no.

No.

Fine Fresno is a juggernaut of the Mountain West. Still, Nebraska should win by at least two scores. If they somehow lose, they should leave Bo in central California.

• Fire 1

No.

Fine Fresno is a juggernaut of the Mountain West. Still, Nebraska should win by at least two scores. If they somehow lose, they should leave Bo in central California.

So you answer my question about switching your story in the negative then proceed to switch your story. Glad we got that straight.