Bar regulars . . .

I think that they don't really buy a lot.

Years ago...I worked at a donut place...the old men would come in and sit there for 3-6 hours a day, no joke. They would get one donut and one cup of coffee...that was it. They each spent about 1.50.

They also were able to solve all the worlds problems and fix Husker football

I'm referring to the guys that are there for 5 hours and are shitfaced daily.

Mostly individuals who do not consider family,paying monthly bills,or even where the next meal is coming from as a priority.But if you look in their fridge,they will have a few beers to hold them over.

Bingo.

If they are shitfaced daily, they obviously aren't going to have too much of a job and they probably don't have squat of a life other than sitting on a bar stool. Pretty pathetic life.

Mostly individuals who do not consider family,paying monthly bills,or even where the next meal is coming from as a priority.But if you look in their fridge,they will have a few beers to hold them over.

Bingo.

If they are shitfaced daily, they obviously aren't going to have too much of a job and they probably don't have squat of a life other than sitting on a bar stool. Pretty pathetic life.

Go into any small town bar in a America and there will be 5-6 regulars in there almost every night. Usually they are some sort of a laborer for a farmer or contractor of some sort and that is there life. After work they go to the bar and have 4-5 drinks and go home.

Go into any small town bar in a America and there will be 5-6 regulars in there almost every night. Usually they are some sort of a laborer for a farmer or contractor of some sort and that is there life. After work they go to the bar and have 4-5 drinks and go home.

This. Plus some small bars have free food (or really cheap food) on some nights

Bingo.

You described the small town bar I go to often pretty well except that it's the actual farmers in there drinking. Everytime I head in there it's the same few. Nice dudes.

i live in a town with a big state hospital. a lot of young people work the 2:30-11:00pm shift. they all go out pretty much every night. and the group changes, but it is a steady amount as they go to different jobs and are replaced with other young people taking their job.